Monday, August 2, 2010

San Diego 2010

Mana spoiled Madeleine and me for a full week. She made sure Maddy got in the pool at least once a day. She made sure Maddy had enough clothes for our CRUISE in December (especially matching dresses with her only other girl cousin). She made sure I had way too many gluten free treats. She made sure we watched lots of cat fights (um, hello Real Housewives of NJ!) She made sure we played with lots of cousins. She made sure Maddy jumped on the trampoline a lot. Needless to say we had a wonderful time.
Anywho, here are some pics in no particular order.





4 comments:

kate said...

um...cruise???

bec said...

yup, the whole fam on one ship for 6 days in mexico. could be awesome or disaster? either way, maddy and lily will be matching on several occasions.

The Watkins said...

So sad I missed you.

Sarita said...

Are you gluten free? Meeee tooo! I dont know why I get so excited when I find out other people are.