Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My mom came to visit and I'm sure she thinks I'm super boring. She is always in project mode and I'm just kinda lazy, I guess.
But we went to the Cherry Festival and quilt show in Emmet, we went to the farmer's market and got some yummy gluten-free lime cheesecake, we saw Toy Story 3 and really recommend it, we played in the pool, we tried lots of new recipes, we spent too much money on baby girls at Carters and we let Madeleine boss us around.


Adam got home from Minnesota just in time to stress over one of the soccer games.

3 comments:

kate said...

sounds ideal!

Anna and Ben said...

so does your mom eat gluten free? does she have celiac disease too? your cute girl is growing so fast!!

bec said...

anna - i'm on a trial gluten free diet to see if it could be the culprit of some of my crazy symptoms. i heard you have recently been diagnosed with celiac's