Friday, May 7, 2010

Just a couple projects



Those both cost a total of $2.00. I have an amazing visiting teacher who has taken hours of her time to teach me to sew. And I've been using up every scrap of fabric I happen to have laying around.

I made this lemon curd and put it in a trifle with angel food cake, whipped cream, strawberries and blueberries. Yummy but the curd was pretty tart. My young women loved it.

I could eat this carrot cake with a thick helping of cream cheese frosting everyday.

I know Easter was over a month ago but our little centerpiece was cute, no? Twigs with yellow birds and nest (via Kate of course), teal, felt 'flowers' (leftovers from one of Liz's wedding projects). I think every party I ever do will be teal and/or yellow.

3 comments:

Me said...

I love it all; the outfits, the treats, the adorable Maddie. I miss you!

The Watkins said...

You made all of that? Very impressive.

Sarita said...

A-dorable creations. All of them.